Can't see the place you're looking for?
Posted by —
We did good New Zealand! Now is the time to #SupportLocal and let someone else cook dinner for a change.
We’ve seen some incredible mahi over the last few weeks as regions and organisations pull together lists of restaurants, cafes and hospitality businesses who are choosing to operate during Level 3.
Here is a round-up of the platforms that will help us all find where to eat and who to support throughout Aotearoa...
· Dine Find – Restaurant Association of New Zealand. A directory platform of Restaurant Association members who are offering both takeaway and delivery services across NZ, use the filters to search by region or cuisine.
· We’re Back Baby – Dish Magazine. Updated daily, this list shares a roundup of establishments who are open for delivery/pick up during Level 3 lockdown through a spread of regions.
· Savour Northland - by Northland NZ. Currently sharing a roundup of establishments that are operating in Level 3 via the highlights reel ‘Contactless Food’ on their Instagram account - @savour.northland.
· Lazy Susan. The infamous Lazy Susan Facebook Page has put together a list based on their knowledge of Auckland’s food scene and are doing their bit to support our hard working hospo heroes.
· Denizen’s Definitive Takeaway Guide. A list of favourite Auckland eateries and establishments to support during Level 3 and are encouraging people to order direct to the restaurant and avoid third party apps wherever possible.
· Waikato At Yours – by Waikato Food Inc. “The Waikato’s Directory to local food”. A round up of hospitality establishments that are offering pick up, delivery and takeaway options, as well as opening hours.
Bay of Plenty:
· Takeaway Options at Alert Level 3 - by Our Place Magazine. A locally-focused list updated regularly with options from operators providing takeaway in the Bay of Plenty.
· Hawke’s Bay at Home. An innovative regional collaboration has come together to produce this online platform showcasing over 80 food and beverage options that are available at level 3 for contactless delivery or pick-up.
· Feastival Taranaki. The folks behind the regional food celebration are updating their website with listings of local businesses who are open in Level 3. In the meantime keep an eye on their Instagram account for highlights - @feastivaltaranaki.
· At Yours – by Visa Wellington on a Plate. A comprehensive summary of establishments in the wider Wellington region where you can ‘find what you’re craving and dine in Wellington style’. A directory of over 240 businesses and links to menus.
· Local Businesses – by Marlborough NZ. They've teamed up with Marlborough Chamber of Commerce to compile a list of businesses offering non-contact delivery or pick up. Encouraging locals to support your own backyard.
· What to Eat in Level 3 Christchurch – by Neat Places. A collection of exciting takeaway and delivery options from some of the Garden City’s finest eating and drinking establishments.
· Supporting Dunedin – by Dine Dunedin. An online guide about where to buy fresh, local food and drink with contactless delivery and/or collection during Level 3 within the Dunedin region.
· Takeaways & Delivery – by Queenstown New Zealand. A list of all local takeaway and delivery options that are open for business in Level 3 in Queenstown.
Get out there and #SupportLocal wherever and however you can. If you are a business owner, make sure you get in touch with these various platforms so you can put yourselves on the list and get in front of as many eyes (and mouths) as possible and let us know of other platforms that are available throughout the country. #EatNZ
We'll keep you up to date with all things food going on around New Zealand
(But don't worry, we won't spam your inbox with emails)
You've successfully been added to our mailing list.